- American Foundation for the Blind
- Blindskills, Inc.
- Blind New World
- Community For Accredited Online Schools
- Disability Scholarships 18-19
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Helen Keller International
- Prevent Blindness
- National Eye Institute
- National Federation of the Blind
- National Federation of the Blind: Blind Parents
- Nation Federation of the Blind: Voice of The Nation’s Blind
- Traveling To Disney For A Child With A Disability/Special Needs
- United States Association of Blind Athletes
- Vision Aware
Never miss a post!
Instagram did not return a 200.
Join Us On Pinterest
- The First Day of Daycare -- "On Langston’s first day of daycare, everything goes wrong for me. James, my husband, who is in charge of packing the stroller basket, our equivalent of the trunk of the car, forgets the breastmilk I’ve carefully pumped and has to rush back into the apartment to retrieve it while Tad, the guide dog, and I keep the stroller from rolling down the hill."
- Want to work from home and stay with your kids? Me too. I have tried it all. I lost money starting businesses. I rejected 1238 different things because they weren't right for my family. If you want to work from home and actually make money, this is for you. #workfromhome #workfromhomeopportunities #workathomejobs #workathome #workfromhomejobs
Follow Blind Motherhood On Facebook
Copyright Blind Motherhood 2023